If you have children in common with another individual, and you are not married to that person, your matter is that of a Paternity case. These cases often address issues of child support, time-sharing schedule (visits with the child), and the creation of a parenting plan, which addresses parental responsibility. The Court often looks to the best interest of the minor child, in the event you and the other parent are unable to reach an agreement on issues relating to the child.

The attorneys at Koltun Lazar Laleh have the experience necessary to help assist you in bringing your matter to a conclusion. Contact us for an initial consultation so that we may have any questions that you have.